Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Knitwit


I wish I had some great quote to use comparing my life to knitting... but at this point I am a failure at knitting, so we'll hold off on the deep thoughts.

Yesterday Jess Noel (Tex) and I went on a journey for groceries and a wooden crate... we wound up with food, a wooden crate, yarn, knitting needles, and shoes. It was a successful trip. However, the success ended as soon as we got to Jess' house and she wanted to teach me to knit. Honestly, I thought it was doing pretty well, and then everything fell apart when I went home and tried to knit without her professional supervision. I tried and tried to get what I had when I was at Jess' but, frankly, I am knitting-challenged.

We'll see how long this hobby lasts...

The hobby killer,
Alexis

MORE>>>>
Knitting Mess: Take 3


Figured I'd give it another go and stuck, hooped, looped and pulled while waiting for Justin to let me know what time he'd be home for dinner. I am having a hard time believing that this knotty mess will some how magically turn into cozy scarf... also having a hard time believing that I've spent more time than I'd like to specify sitting here to make an inch of this knotty mess. Jess informed me I was a slow knitter yesterday. I'll try and pick up the pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment